As a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), a Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants and a Professional Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute, partnering with clients to develop pragmatic and contemporary people solutions is at the heart of Chris's work. With a track record spanning almost 20 years of consulting to public and private sector organisations, both large and small, Chris is passionate about working with her clients to develop solutions to improve their business and can provide the following services.
- design and facilitation of change management initiatives
- design of strategies and initiatives to develop organisation and people capability
- review of organisation structure and job re-design
- facilitation of team development and planning workshops
- auditing and review of HRM policies and procedures
- career development and planning courses and coaching
- hands-on HR assistance to organisations in operational areas.
As an experienced coach, trained and accredited in the Growth Coaching International model, Chris has worked one-on-one with people at all levels from frontline and shopfloor employees to senior executives and C-Suite. As a Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA), Chris has experience in providing support and guidance to employees and line managers alike in managing change, reviewing career direction, and providing support and coaching for people in career transition as a result of redundancies or restructuring. For individual support packages, please click here.
Development of individual capability is our passion and Chris is a highly experienced facilitator, designer and developer of innovative learning and development experiences designed to create sustainable behaviour and cultural change. Chris has designed and developed a wide range of tailored learning and development resources for face to face or online delivery, and delivered learning and development activities in areas such as:
- performance management and difficult workplace conversations
- recruitment and selection skills for panel members
- leading and managing teams
- incorporating values into team leadership
- absenteeism management
- leading and managing change
- self-marketing for job applicants
- coaching conversations for team leaders and team members
- career planning and development
- critical thinking skills.
In addition to bespoke and tailored learning and development activities and programs, we also offer the following programs which can be tailored to suit your organisation's requirements:
- Our Professional Internal Consulting Skills course is an action-learning program based on the international competency standards for management consulting developed by the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes.
- Diploma of Consultancy which is offered through mentored assessment. This Nationally Recognised Training course is endorsed by the Institute of Management Consultants Australia and is based on the international competency standards for management consulting.
- Recruit to Suit - Successful Recruitment Partnerships is an exciting action-learning program designed specifically to equip internal recruitment teams with the skills to become trusted advisers and partner with their internal clients to attract and retain quality talent. This program is delivered in collaboration with McGibbon Consulting Pty Ltd to provide our clients with access to the latest expertise in the recruitment as well as consultancy field.